Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Long day

Tuathal

Long day Empty Long day

Post by Tuathal Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Well i was making my rounds collecting rent. Should have only taken a hour, hour and half but ended up being three hours. Got to my last house to get rent and right as im walking out the door my tenant says theres a hot water pipe leaking in the basement. He almost let me leave my house with a fucking leaking pipe. So i had to fix that and dry the basement floor. Whats wrong with people. Why didnt he call me right when he noticed it was leaking. Water damage in a house is very bad. You can start getting blakmold and if that happends that area has to be striped and redrywalled. thats a bitch to do when all that needed to be done to prevent it was make a damn phone call. well enuff venting going to play some wow.
    axmanlolftw
    Administrator
    Administrator

Long day Empty Re: Long day

Post by axmanlolftw Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 pm

dang dude that sucks huge nuts

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:20 am