Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tuathal's Addons/Gear Guide

Tuathal

Tuathal's Addons/Gear Guide Empty Tuathal's Addons/Gear Guide

Post by Tuathal Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

Last edited by Tuathal on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tuathal

Tuathal's Addons/Gear Guide Empty Re: Tuathal's Addons/Gear Guide

Post by Tuathal Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Ok well ive ran into an issue. The addons i used are handynotes and Routes. well as ive never shared my data with anyone im kinda stuck. As i thought that if i just posted my addons right from my wow folder the cords ext. would be saved there. Well ive tested the download on another computer and it doesnt have any of the notes. So dont waste your time downloading it just yet.
    I could use some help with finding or creating a database with my current Notes on Handy notes. So if you know how to do this or know where i should look for help that would be great.
    [WAL]Heavens
    [WAL]Heavens
    Forum Owner
    Forum Owner

Post by [WAL]Heavens Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Great release and good luck on this I would love to use it someday Very Happy
    Tuathal

Post by Tuathal Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Ok everything is working great now. If you need any help with getting this to work please post here or hit me up ingame Tuathaldk. If there is somthing not added to the map and youd like to see it on the next version please post it here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm