Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Make sure to create an account by registering for an account it gets rid of all your advertisements Smile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

bye bye

kalgic

bye bye  Empty bye bye

Post by kalgic Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 am

i MIGHT not be on for a while due to my internet being DCd bye bye  Icon_sad bye bye  Icon_sad

but I WILL RETURN!! (for thosue of u disapointed ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE NOOB!!!) bye bye  Affraid bye bye  Affraid

anyways IF im gone Angledeath will be in charge!!

PS: on the 29th on july ill be moveing to my grandfathers! so i MIGHT not be on then eather bye bye  Icon_exclaim bye bye  Icon_exclaim bye bye  Icon_exclaim if that is true then once agaion Angledeath will be in change bye bye  Icon_exclaim bye bye  Icon_exclaim

PPS: the reason for the new account is because i forgot my password and i cant send the info to my E-mail bye bye  Icon_evil that needs to be fixed bye bye  Icon_twisted
    [WAL]AngelDeath
    [WAL]AngelDeath
    Administrator
    Administrator

bye bye  Empty Re: bye bye

Post by [WAL]AngelDeath Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 am

and sorry for MY inactive-ness...

im accually gonna be on alot more, ive just been getting lazy, and have been working on my own server.

but ill come on! Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am